Tuesday, February 2

Linda's List

I've just finished reading a romantic novel called Lilah's List by Robyn Amos, it’s a about a woman who at the age of 16 wrote a list of all the things she'd like to do before she turned 30, now weeks before her 30th birthday she is on a trip to try and finish her list. This book inspired me to draw up my own list of things I want to do before I turn 20, which would be in about 11 months time on the 7th of December. These are the twenty things I want to do before I turn 20, I’ll try and keep this blog going and let you know when I can start crossing things off the list :)
So, here goes...

Linda’s List
1. Get fit
2. Take a road trip
3. Learn to play an instrument
4. Visit the London zoo
5. Go to a stage musical
6. Attend a film festival
7. Ride on a motor bike
8. Visit France
9. Be sexually satisfied
10. Sleep under the stars
11. Leave a letter in a library book for someone to find
12. Go paint balling
13. Get a piercing/tattoo
14. Try drugs
15. Learn a new foreign language
16. Get drunk
17. Write a children’s book
18. Visit the Stonehenge
19. Donate blood
20. Get a bonsai tree

No comments: